New York, New York Part II: Museum of Natural History


Hello everybody! How it is going? I hope that fine. As I said before I’m gonna continue to showing you the places that I visited here in New York. This time I’m gonna show you the Museum of Natural History. It’s a perfect place to go with your family, friends or alone doesn’t matters!

It’s just amazing and huge! You can lose yourself inside. The space I liked the most was the sea and dinosaur, it’s really awesome. I was there with a friend and we were inside for almost three hours, we didn't have a map and of course we get lost many time but it was really funny because everytime we thought that we were lost, we found a nice space and we enjoy it.

The best thing is that is free, I mean you can go any time and just give whatever you want or whatever you can. Just nice!

I hope that you enjoy the photos and I’m absolutely convinced that this museum is the one of the best museum ever.












With love, 


XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comentarios

Entradas populares